Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Pacific Daily journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.
Want to Raise Your Drone Business to New Heights?
Give Your Drone Business the Lift it Needs
Greensboro, North Carolina Nov 23, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – DroneCon is a first-of-its-kind event focused on drone owners and maximizing the potential growth of their business. At DroneCon 2022 we are only offering 250 tickets, with very limited VIP and early bird tickets available which are going fast. Reserve your spot today for this incredible epic business-building event!
You Should Attend DroneCon 2022 if you own or manage a drone service company or run drone operations for utility, environmental, construction, or other services AND are serious about seeking innovative opportunities that will substantially increase your bottom line, reduce workflow and increase productivity.
DroneCon introduces a new conference experience like no other. We are excited to share this innovative approach to detailed training that not only teaches you but also gives you the tools and resources to monetize what you have learned.
DroneCon will enhance your networking experience within a number of drone industry verticals that are sure to expand your drone income opportunities and provide substantial ROI.
You will leave with new UAV industry knowledge and a network of friends that you can leverage to build a steady, scalable, drone business.
For the first-ever DroneCon, we are bringing together six recognized and respected industry experts to teach you how they are using drone data in innovative ways to create new business models with little to no competition. And we aren’t just going to show you new things you can do with your drone, we are going to show you how to find customers who need those services, how to get meetings with them, and how to close those jobs.
DroneCon 2022’s Amazing Industry Speakers:
- Gene Robinson – Founder, GRC, INC. Grandfather of drone search and rescue, author of First to Deploy
- Dan Brown – Owner, Precise 3D Scans Developer of the Drone to 3D System
- Marc Langley – Founder, Airborne Works & NPS-DDP Founder of the world’s first public safety drone donation program
- Bobby Ouyang – Founder, SkyeBrowse The world’s first commercially available videogrammetry software
- Curt Meinhold – Founder, The Drone Show Professor for starting and growing a drone business
- Ken Causey – President, IM Werks Expert in business development for small business for over 13 years
- Master sessions with 6 industry icons
- Learn tested business growth systems
- Hands-on sessions for experiential learning
- Access to Slack channel with speakers and other attendees
- All-inclusive! Includes hotel and meals
- Access to private dinners and VIP lounge
- Trial licenses are included for all software
- Custom list of businesses to contact in your area
- Giveaways to grow your business
What’s included with a VIP ticket?
- First-day exclusive session with all speakers
- Mastermind session at end of day 3
- Private dinner with speakers at end of day 3
- Custom list of 100 businesses to contact in your area
- Extra night hotel stay
- All VIPs are entered in an additional prize drawing, valued at $4500
- Access to the VIP lounge
- Portable Powerbank Charger 22.5 watt
- 128GB Micro SD card
- Only 50 tickets are available
Prize Drawing for all Ticket Holders
- Autel EVO2-PRO-V2 Bundle
- Colorado Drone Charger (Mavic or EVO)
- $500 gift card to Airborne Works
Exclusive Prize Drawing for VIPs
- 1-month marketing package from IM Werks (cold email and organic outreach)
- Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1002 watt
- $1,000 gift card to Airborne Works
Jan 24-26, 2022 | Greensboro, NC
Tickets are all-inclusive
- A small group of just 250 industry enthusiasts
- One program for everyone – don’t miss any programming
- Private dinners and lounge access with speakers
- Includes hotel and meals (discounts on extended stays)
- Leave with curated contact book and actionable business plans
Where Is DroneCon:
620BS Elm St Greensboro, NC 27406
The city of Greensboro lies among the rolling hills of North Carolina’s Piedmont, midway between the state’s Blue Ridge and the Great Smoky Mountains to the west and the Atlantic beaches and Outer Banks to the east. It’s a wonderful place to visit and attend and network at DroneCon 2022
Tickets going fast for this premiere event. Reserve your place now:
620B S Elm St Greensboro, NC 27406
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
TovoData Mortgage Demand Index Highlights The Most – Least Active Purchase and Refinance Activity By State
Spread the love Newport Beach, California Dec 2, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Today TovoData, the leadingRead More
The Open Cabinet Has Opened a New Cabinet Store in Spearfish, SD
Spread the love Spearfish, SD: The Open Cabinet is a New Cabinet Store in SpearfishRead More