Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Pacific Daily journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.
5 Reasons to Opt for Hardwood Refinishing in Coral Springs
Flooring is integral to every home. It’s seen, felt, and gets a lot of use. It’s also something that can significantly impact a home’s value. One of the best ways to improve a home’s value is to opt for hardwood refinishing. In Coral Springs, Fla., many homeowners are choosing to have their hardwood refinished, and for a good reason. The more people learn about the benefits, the more it makes sense to have it done.
“Hardwood refinishing offers many benefits,” explains Salomon Cruz, company owner. “Once people decide to have it done, they only wonder what took them so long. It’s something they immediately fall in love with.”
Here are 5 reasons to get the flooring refinished:
- Return on investment. It’s one of the options that provide the top return on investment, according to Money. Opting for refinishing will immediately give a great return on investment.
- Increase home values. Those looking to sell their home can have an edge in value and appeal by having refinished flooring.
- Beautiful flooring. A beautiful floor helps create a fantastic home. Opting for refinishing will help people love their flooring again. Even those not selling the house will love how it makes their home look.
- Safety issues. Hardwood flooring in need of repairs or worn out can become a safety hazard, leading to trips, falls, and splinters.
- Protect from pests. Wood flooring that is in disrepair or that is old will make it easy for pests to get into the home and live in the flooring.
“There are many good reasons to opt for hardwood refinishing,” added Cruz. “Give us a call so we can get you on the path toward loving your flooring again.”
Diamond Wood Floors & Development serves Coral Springs and beyond. They are offering a 10% discount voucher for new customers and free estimates. The family-owned company has completed over 7,000 projects over the last 30 years. In addition to hardwood refinishing, they offer hardwood installation, custom work, moldings, baseboards, and more. Using a state-of-the-art dustless system, they guarantee no mess will be left behind.
About Diamond Wood Floors & Development
A Coral Springs, Fla., based company, Diamond Wood Floors & Development are experts in wood flooring installation and hardwood refinishing. They are family-owned and operated and have been in business for over 30 years, serving South Florida’s flooring needs. They help commercial and residential flooring customers, including with custom flooring projects. To get more information, visit the site at: https://diamondwoodflooring.com.
Diamond Wood Floors
3744 NW 124th Ave
Sherborn Car Side Window Replacement: Mobile Service For Mercedes Expanded
Spread the love The company’s revised services are available across its full service area, whichRead More
Plano Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction | Biometric Face Pain Diagnosis Launch
Spread the love The clinic’s new services employ advanced biometric tools such as a non-invasiveRead More